An ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified Company
Quality assurance and Information security.
+91 8088880630 Mon-Fri(9:30am-6:30pm)IST
Terms and Conditions
Sections within this Policy
• Basic Services
• FACTS Procedures and Policies
The typical processing time for FACTS Transcripts and Verification Inc (FACTS) is approximate as provided in the website against each university from the day that a completed application (including all required documents, information and full payment of fees) is received by FACTS and compiled for internal review and processing. Processing times may vary depending on a number of factors, including the volume of applications that FACTS has received, the complexity of the application, and other factors.
Service requires complete documentation of all formal Indian educational credentials. Document requirements are specific to each country. Do not send original documents to FACTS unless specifically requested. For requirements by University, check my university.
FACTS reserve the right to not service documents from certain institutions.
FACTS Procedures and Policies: By using the online service provided by facts transcripts and verification inc. (facts transcripts), you (the user) agree to the terms of service as follows:
• Document Verification: FACTS uses reasonable efforts to verify documents for authenticity based upon the best information available to FACTS and FACTS’s best judgment.
• Requests for additional documentation after initial review of application: If documentation submitted is incomplete or additional information is required in order to provide an accurate service, FACTS will issue a document request. FACTS reserve the right to refuse to provide a verification / transcript service for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
• Forged/altered documents: If it has been determined that any document submitted has been altered, forged, or tampered with, FACTS reserves the right to cancel the application without notice to the applicant. Upon cancellation, the documents in question, including originals, shall become the property of FACTS and no service be provided. All recipients indicated on the application form and other appropriate authorities will be notified. The application fee will not be refunded.
• Documents from institutions that are not legitimate: If it has been determined that any document submitted for process was obtained from an institution that is not legitimate, FACTS will issue a report indicating that the document and institution are not legitimate. NO OTHER SERVICE WILL BE ISSUED FOR THAT APPLICATION. All recipients indicated on the application form and other appropriate authorities will be notified. The application fee will not be refunded.
1. You agree to use the service only for the purpose it is intended and not misuse it in any way, interfere with it in anyway.
2. Using our service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services.
3. In connection with your use of the service, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information, and you agree to act on those as required. you agree not to upload / enter any data or send email that is inaccurate or provide wrong information of any type.
4. Privacy you agree that by using our service, your data will be shared with your college / institute, persons designated by your college / institute, persons acting on behalf of the recipients you designate for receiving your data and persons acting on behalf of facts transcripts to provide you this service.
5. We try to ensure high availability of the service. it is possible however that the service may not be available for small periods of time due to server inaccessibility / downtime for maintenance. we do not undertake to preserve your data for more than 1 year after your use of the service.
6. Warranties and disclaimers we provide our services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care. these services are provided "as is". neither reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. facts transcripts does not assume responsibility for services delivered by a third party such as a courier service, postal service or evaluation service.
7. Liability for our services facts transcripts and your college / institution will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages or loss or damages of any other kind resulting from the use of our service. the total liability of facts transcripts, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid facts transcripts to use the services.
8. Indemnity you agree to indemnify facts transcripts and your college / institution against any claims resulting from the use of the services.
9. If you are using our services on behalf of another entity, that entity accepts these terms. it will hold harmless and indemnify facts transcripts from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the services or violation of these terms.
10. Applicants may be required to send additional documents as and when required for the application process. in case, the documents are not provided by the user, facts transcripts may cancel the application.
11. In case, due to technical issues or any other reason, the fees paid by the user is less than the actual fees, facts transcripts may ask the user to pay the additional fees.
12. Facts transcripts reserves all rights to reject any application without giving any reasons whatsoever.
13. In case of cancellation or rejection of the application for any reason, facts transcripts may deduct gst, service fee & payment gateway transactional charges up to 7% and a minimum of 600 will be deducted as convenience fee, refund will be processed and a payment will be issued in 10-15 working days.
14. Any refund + cancellation request has to be made on email to email@example.com stating the reason for requesting the payment. no refund shall be made after the order fulfillment process has been initiated or found bogus degrees/mark sheets/any documents during the process.
15. After an application has been submitted to the university, in case there is a delay of more than 3 months from the given eta, even after providing all the correct/complete documents and all required information, the applicant may choose to withdraw the application and opt for 50% refund of our service fee.
16. GST paid is non-refundable in case of application cancellation.